Aug 13, 2017

Paisley Park Clouds 4 Sale!

Paisley Park has sent e-mails to people who previously ordered and purchased the blue or white cloud guitars last year. They are now offering the Peach & Yellow limited edition Schecter cloud guitars. I have a feeling these might go pretty fast. It looks like they are asking for $1,800 up front. No $250.00 first then the rest later. I'm guessing they are doing this to insure the buyers won't back out later on. I hope everyone who wants one has a chance to get one. Good Luck!





7 comments:

  1. How many of you ordered one? I have ordered a peach cloud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered and received mine a couple of months ago. It looks pretty nice in peach, although I was looking for either the white or blue

      Delete
  2. I did order the Peach and I'm debating on the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the feeling that this time they do not get much orders. But anyway, I wonder how many Schecter Clouds have been sold so far and how many will they produce this time. Does anybody have any numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. will there ever b a purple cloud guitar like prince during act 1-2/rave-era?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t think so.....he never really used an all purple cloud that I’m aware of. I know the rave blue cloud looked a little purple at times but that was the closest to purple it has been. Never say never though.....PP has done some strange things so it could be possible! I would assume the blue angel will be next in line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far they have offered white, rave blue, peach and yellow. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were to offer the white cloud again just because of its popularity.

    ReplyDelete