Jan 2, 2018

Cloud Colors?

I get asked this quite a bit "What are the color codes for the clouds? " and honestly....I don't know. I'm sure each cloud has it's own color code # specific to that cloud but I don't know if it's ever been made available. I'm sure you can make an educated guess but that's all it will be.

Last year I got the yellow and the peach clouds from PP but I already had a yellow and peach clouds prior to that. The Peach is quite close in color but the Paisley Park yellow is quite a bit lighter then my first yellow cloud ...almost pale in comparison. The thing is they both look great to me! You would think if that's what PP issued it must be right....right? I remember when I got my white cloud I was shocked on how off-white it was. I was more of a pearlescent than white.

If your a purist and want or need to have that exact color you might have to do some research or give Mr. Dave Rusan a call......if anyone can answer this question...he can!






1 comment:

  1. Admiring the persistence you put into your website and in depth information you provide. It's good to come across a post every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account. second hand musical instruments australia

    ReplyDelete